Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Getting ready for saturday

I'm feeling terribly lazy today, but I kind of forced myself to write this entry anyway.
Christmas Eve was very nice. We spent it just like last year with Mónica's parents at their house. We had an abundant dinner, including all the best Spanish products, while we listened to a musical Christmas special on television.
We talked, joked around, drank lots of champagne and even made some pictures.

On Christmas day the weather was beautiful. So we went for a walk in the park and around town before having lunch with Mónica's parents again (someone had to help eat all those leftovers). To my surprise, they had bought a huge steak just for me, because they know how I enjoy a big, juicy steak.

This week, unlike many of you, I'm still at work. I used up all the holidays I had left this year to go to Belgium at the beginning of december.
Luckily, New Year's Eve is celebrated on a saturday this year, so we can still rest a little before starting to party.
And I heard that we are even allowed to leave work a few hours early this friday. I won't refuse that offer!