Friday, October 14, 2005

Thank god it's Friday

Thank god it's Friday. And unlike last weekend, I will finally be able to rest and relax for two days.
I really need the rest after this tiresome week of showing my parents around in Asturias.
They arrived on Friday afternoon last week with a few hours of delay, and until they left on Wednesday morning, we have been travelling around constantly. We showed them Covadonga and the lakes, Oviedo, Gijon, Aviles and Salinas.
We were especially lucky with the weather. It felt like summer all the time they were here. It started raining a few hours after they left for Belgium on Wednesday, and it hasn't stopped since.
My parents seemed impressed by the beauty of Asturias, and the pride and traditions of the people that live here. My mom kept saying that we're living in a great place.

1 comment:

amiethinggoes said...

are the pics up in your flickr account?