Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Tracking the shipment

Oh, I'm a real technology freak. I love gadgets, and I am aware of all the cool new things that are being invented around the world. I read about them every day.
So now I bought myself a little early birthday gift on Amazon. It has to be shipped over from the US, because apparently it is not for sale in Europe (I hope it will work here though).
You know what is great about UPS shipping? That you can track your package online across the globe. And it's sooo addictive! So now I'm checking my tracking number every 15 minutes on the internet to find out where my package is.
On monday evening it was sent in Dallas, Texas. On tuesday morning it was received in Louisville, Kentucky and sent to Cologne in Germany. And this morning it arrived already in Madrid! So I should get it by tomorrow. Woohoo!
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's UPS.

4 comments:

dorien said...

Haha, doet me denken aan mijn eerste bod op eBay. Toen ging ik ook elke 10 minuten checken of ik overboden was, wie er nog geboden had,...
Alleen....wat is dat early birthday present dan????

dorien said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amiethinggoes said...

what did u order a woman? uh ah a gadget :p

Dioniso said...

Well, it's not really a gadget.
In a few days I will reveal what it is. ;-)