Monday, December 05, 2005

Holiday!

Today was my first and also my last workday of this week.
Tomorrow is a holiday in Spain, so I will have plenty of time to pack my bags, maybe even put up the Christmas tree and spend my last evening together with Mónica.
I'm sure it will be hard for us, having to miss each other for 8 days. Mónica will be crying tears of grief while my mother already cried tears of joy because she will see me again.
I'm looking forward to seeing my family and friends again. And those 8 days will fly by in no time, I'm sure.
Too bad that it's so cold and dark in Belgium these days. I'm not used to that kind of weather anymore.
I got myself a new and bigger memory card for my camera, and I'm planning to use it at all times.
And during the evenings when I'm bored, I might even post a little update here.
If Dorien or Tine have some time to get together someday, they can leave me a comment. I'm in town until December, 14.

2 comments:

dorien said...

Hey Christophe, is Monday evening the 12th of December ok for you?

amiethinggoes said...

hmmm alone...and single, without monica by his side! yay! can i come with you? ha ha ha. seriously i hope you have a fun time on your vacation. kiss your mom for me (well not that she knows me just a crazy thought that popped in my head). :)