Friday, December 16, 2005

Home again

I'm back home, in Spain, after spending 8 days with my family in Belgium.
I had a very nice trip, and it was great to see my friends, family and the newborn babies.
It's incredible how fast time goes by when you're busy, as it seems that I have only spent 3 days in Belgium instead of 8. Although Mónica won't like me saying this, because for her those 8 days seemed to last an eternity.
But that's probably because she was alone at home, waiting for me to return. I'm sure I would have felt the same way if I was at home and she had been gone for a week.

The flights were luxurious (nice work, Iberia), the weather was cold and foggy, the Belgian food and beers were delicious, my little niece was absolutely adorable, the friends hadn't changed a bit and the newborn babies smelled like Johnson's baby powder.
And of course I had to fix computers and digital cameras and help my mom put up the Christmas tree (nobody can arrange the lights in the tree like I can).

Now I'm off for a weekend of complete relaxation. Although another Christmas tree is still waiting to be decorated. But now I'm on a roll.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a nice time :)And yeah, flying with Iberia is kinda cool, especially because everything's in Spanish ^_^ ... eh, that was a stupid remark. But anyway, I'm glad you're back and blogging again.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes travel seems cool because we know we will soon be home.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to read that you had a great time in Hasselt.