Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Because television programs in Spain are pathetic (one Big Brother spin-off after the other), my girlfriend and I have been watching many movies lately. The last few weeks we have been watching around 6 movies every week. I search the internet movie database for good reviews, and we watch every movie that we think might be good. You can say we are searching for the ultimate movie experience.

Last week we watched one of my favourite movies again: Donnie Darko (if you haven't seen it yet, make sure you do). What I didn't know until a few days ago, is that you can find an explanation of the complete movie by the director on the internet. You can even read the book mentioned in the movie: 'the philosophy of time travel'.
Only, the explanation they offer is a little far fetched. You better stick to your personal interpretation. If you know a movie that you think I should see, please let me know.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO DONNIE DARKO! its an awesome movie