Friday, October 29, 2004

Tuesdays and Thursdays are my violent movie nights. Mónica doesn't like (unnecessary) violence in a movie, so I watch the more violent ones on the nights that she has got her dancing classes.
I watched Kill Bill Vol.2 yesterday. Well, about half of it.
Never in my life was I ever this bored watching a movie!
I had been told that it was a little slow and that it didn't have that many fighting scenes like the first volume. But I saw the first volume about a year ago, and I was a little curious how it was going to end. I have been watching the last half hour at double and quadruple speed, thinking: just kill him and get it over with. What a pity.
But Uma rocks. That's a fact.



It's Friday again, and I'm ready for a long weekend. But it seems like a transition weekend. On Monday it will be november, so the cold will probably start kicking in. And on Saturday night the daylight saving time comes to an end, and we have to change the time. It will be dark early, but I comfort myself with the thought that starting next week I can get up an hour later then during the daylight saving time, and maybe I won't feel so tired by the end of the week.

6 comments:

amiethinggoes said...

1st, hey cool you linked to me! i regularly read the blog of the ones who link to me or vice versa, so beware what you write :)

2nd, i read your profile and that is just so romantic, moving just to be with the one you love.

3rd, go finish the movie. it was slow but it's an ok movie. i like it. you don't think it's violent enough?! sheeez when i watched kill bill 1 & 2 i felt like i've been beaten myself!

amiethinggoes said...

uh btw how were you able to do that...the clickable image on the side linking to profile, photos etc?

nice blog!

Dioniso said...

Hi Amie, thanks for your comments, I really appreciate it. I sent you a mail about how I made the links. Hope it helps.

o said...

Kill Bill II was just right for me. The first one was way too violent...sensless violence. Part II helped to tie it all together for me.

o said...

What does the "hello to people visiting this site from Jamaica Plain"? Did you live there?

Dioniso said...

The 'Hello to the people from'-script on the page looks up where the visitor (you) are located, and displays the city closest to where you live.