Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Busy day on the job. I had a meeting that was scheduled for 9 am this morning. So I got up 15 minutes earlier then normally this morning, just to make sure that I would arrive on time. The meeting however didn't start until 10:15. Now that makes me a bit cranky.
In the afternoon, I had to do a security inspection. To make sure everybody understands the security rules on the job, the inspections have to be done every 2 weeks by 3 randomly chosen employees. So today was my turn.
You have to know that security is very strict where I work. You can't have anything on your desk that doesn't belong there, file cabinets have to be closed at all times, you have to lock the computer whenever you leave your desk, things like that.
So what the inspection comes down to is that we have to tell on our fellow workers, and make a list of all the security rules they broke.

Yesterday I saw that movie I spoke of the other day: Battle Royale. It was fairly good, if you like your movies disturbed and Japanese. Some scenes were great, but some great scenes don't make a great movie. There is a twist at the end that doesn't make much sense. That kind of spoiled it for me.

No comments: