Friday, October 22, 2004

I've been discussing movies with one of my colleagues, and he recommended me the Japanese cult classic 'Battle Royale' (Batoru rowaiaru). I had never heard of the movie, but I have been reading about it all morning, and I'm intrigued by it, to say the least.
The story may sound a little strange (42 15-year old high school students are forced to kill each other on an uninhabited island) but almost everyone who has seen it, seems to love it. This is a movie I must see.



Finally it's Friday. I really need a weekend. I'm tired, and the air conditioning in the office broke down at the beginning of the week, so we had temperatures up to 29°C/84°F on the job.
We don't have any plans for the weekend yet, but the weather is going to be great, so we will think of something.

No comments: