Friday, July 29, 2005

A holiday, at last

Two weeks since my last post. That must have been the longest absence since I started this blog.
What have I been up to? Nothing, really. I have been working mostly, counting the days until today. I have been a bit down lately, that's what more than 3 months of working without a single day off do to me.
I didn't feel like doing anything the last two weeks. So I didn't have anything to write about either. And I was a little bored of writing those posts about what we had been doing in the weekend. Not that we have been doing anything special in the last two weeks, anyway.

But today, in less than 2 hours, my holiday officially starts. It will be only for a week, but you can't imagine how much I need to get away from the routine for a little while.
As some of you already know, we can't go on a holiday this year because of Monica's work. But I'm still going to try to enjoy these couple of days off, even if I have a big list of things that have to be done. At least I'm going to have the time to do them. And maybe these days will give me some inspiration to write some nice posts again.
So I'm going to hurry to finish the work that I still have to do today, and then I'm out of here! I suggest you do the same.

4 comments:

Dainty Fairy said...

Everyone gets a bit down sometimes.
I'm glad you're about to have a break though and perhaps go on holiday next year with Monica :)

Anonymous said...

enjoy your week off Christophe. Go out, take pictures, show them to us, you live in such a beautiful area

amiethinggoes said...

hmmm so you've been gone too?! i thought you were just being lazy. i've been gone and now i'm back and there's only one blog since i went away!

we want update! we want update! :p

Dioniso said...

Tine, lend me your eyes for one day, so I can see the things you see, and make some great pictures.

Amie, I knew you were gone and didn't want to overload you with things to read when you would be back. ;-)