Friday, September 30, 2005

About yesterday

Well, the sticky hearts were a success. So were the gifts. And dinner.
When I got home after work, Mónica arrived at exactly the same moment as I did. So she hadn't seen the hearts yet. She had been spending the afternoon with her parents and grandparents.
I tried to act naturally and let her open the door to the apartment. I could see that she knew that something was going to happen. She was stunned when she saw the decoration and read what I had written.

Afterwards, I got her my gifts that I had been storing in the attic. I gave her a watch, a gift voucher from her favourite shop and an aromatic gift set with bath oil, bath salt, lotion and perfume.
Later, I took her to dinner at Delabra. The place was beautiful, the service was excellent, and the food was great. I should take my parents for dinner there when they come to visit me next week.
We had a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great evening. See, you underestimated yourself with the gifts :)