Thursday, September 29, 2005

B-day

It's Mónica's birthday today.
I got up early this morning, right after she left for work, and started sticking 180-something post-its to the wall. The ones that come in the shape of a heart (You can click on the pic).


I had never seen those post-its before, but I spotted them in the supermarket the other day and thought it was a nice way to decorate the hallway for her birthday. I try to think of a different decoration for each occasion.
I hope they keep sticking until she gets home this afternoon. The ones on the doors seemed to let loose easily. And I didn't know that post-its don't stick on glass.
Although it seems like an easy job, I was sweating like a pig when I left for work 35 minutes late.
I would love to see her face when she walks in. She is probably expecting something though, because she knows I decorate the place every time.

Tonight we will be going to dinner at Ronaldo's fine restaurant. Yes, the famous soccer player opened an exclusive restaurant in Oviedo a while ago, and we will be checking the place out tonight. I'll let you know how it was.

4 comments:

amiethinggoes said...

wow! sweeet! i hope you have a most romantic and memorable dinner ever. happy bday to monica

dorien said...

super! benieuwd naar haar reactie!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaw! What a lovely idea. I'm sure she loved it!

Anonymous said...

Aw, Chris! That is superromantic!