Thursday, September 22, 2005

Just fooling around

Why isn't it possible to create categories in Blogger?
A few colleagues at work had been creating a blog on myblogsite. So I decided to try it out as well and created another blog for my colleagues to read, posting funny links I come across surfing the web. It's nice to be able to create categories for these kind of posts.
But the bloghost has been giving us nothing but trouble from the start. Now I appreciate Blogger even more. If they could only introduce categories soon. Please?
Oh, here's a google link to that other blog of mine. I won't post a direct link, because I know some colleagues are checking out my stats and I don't want them to find this site again.

And in the meantime, I'm trying to figure out what to buy for Mónica's birthday next week. Suggestions are always welcome. I should think about some decoration for the apartment too.
I will have more time to do some secret shopping, because she is taking driving lessons during the evenings now.
She already has her licence, but she hasn't driven a car in 9 years. So she is taking some classes again, in case a job offer would come up and she would need to drive again.
So, how about some ideas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I don't think I can give you any suggestions on what to buy. But I CAN give you suggestions on what NOT to buy :) Don't give her handkerchiefs. That is like the WORST present you can get.

Ehm... I'm not very helpful, am I? :-/

Dioniso said...

Lol. Ok, I won't get her handkerchiefs. Someone once gave you handkerchiefs? That IS probably the worst thing to give.