Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Have a happy Easter

Well, I'm off for the rest of the week, to enjoy a long Easter weekend.
I suggest you do the same.
We're not having any plans yet for the following days. What we'll do will mostly depend on the weather, I guess.
We will go watch the rest of the Easter processions, maybe visit the beautiful place Covadonga, and I urgently need a haircut as well.
Have a happy Easter.


I created a PBase gallery, where I will upload all my future pictures.
The older pictures will move to this gallery as well soon.
The pictures of the Easter processions of the last 2 days are already there:

PBase gallery

2 comments:

amiethinggoes said...

happy easter chris!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Easter Christophe. Love your pbase galleries, thanks for sharing those pictures with us.