Friday, May 27, 2005

Let's hope for once the forecasts are wrong

Oh lucky us. It's 24ºC/75F outside and the sun is burning. This weekend it will only be 16ºC/61F, and overcast. I'm sure the sun will be shining again on Monday though. Maybe I should take some days off to be able to enjoy the weather. But now that Mónica is working as well, I'd rather wait until we can take some days off together.

The beach was already packed with people the last couple of days. At least we were able to go for a walk along the sea twice this week, after work. How I enjoy living only 10 minutes away from the nearest beach. It has such a relaxing effect. And there are still so many beautiful beaches to explore. And villages. And woods. And lakes. And mountains. But we would like some sun with that.
I'm eager to start taking some pictures again as well. I won't leave the house without my camera this weekend.
I was fooling around with photopaint yesterday, and created this artistic tree from one of my pictures. I uploaded it to Flickr, and within one minute someone tagged it as a favourite. I'm starting to like Flickr more and more.
Have a lovely weekend.

Artistic tree

8 comments:

Dainty Fairy said...

You're making me jealous with your sun talk! Britain's summer weather is pathetic.

Your tree is beautiful. I love it especially your choice of colours ^_^

Pat Kirby said...

Lovely tree.

And hello from Corrales, just a little ways up the road from Albuquerque.

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture, very "Van Gogh" :)

I'd like to live near a beach too. I NEED the sea, I feel alot healthier when I'm at the seaside (not the Belgian one, unfortunately)

Have fun this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo work. Thanks. Palm Harbor, Florida here - hot, hot, hot!

dorien said...

Hi Christophe,

this weekend was the first time we could go to the outside swimming pool (Kapermolen ;-), so finally the weather was nice -actually very hot- in Belgium. Now it's raining again, so it goes from the one end to the other. As usual!

I left you a tag on my blog. Don't blame me, but Tine!

Dioniso said...

Aapje: Again?? I was tagged by three people at the same time for the same thing! And it's about books and I don't read books!

dorien said...

Yah! I've seen it -too late- on tine's blog. I'm so sorry! Guess you're just popular ;-)

Dioniso said...

There's nothing to be sorry about. Thanks anyway. And thanks for the compliment I read on your blog!