Wednesday, May 11, 2005

World of photography

When surfing the web today, I stumbled upon this website: http://www.woophy.com.
As I thought it is a remarkable photography project, I decided to upload some of my pictures, and cover some more of the world map. You can find me in Brussels, Porto, Hasselt and of course the north of Spain.
With the help of amateur photographers across the world they strive to ultimately cover every inch of the world map with images that represent the world's beauty and peculiarity from all different cultural perspectives.

4 comments:

amiethinggoes said...

hey! that is an interesting site! i book marked it. I can probably set up an account too. i'll get back to it when i have more time.

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome! Your pics are stunning :o

Maybe I should upload some of mine too, if I find some decent ones...

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I had never heard of this site before! Thanks for sharing... I'm going to link you/this to my site, hope that's OK.

Anonymous said...

Mine are up :)) will ad more later. I'm in Hasselt