Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Gameboy hunt

My nephew lost his gameboy in a store in Oviedo last friday. Unfortunately he noticed it when the store was already closed. He could see his gameboy lying on the store counter, and suggested we would throw in a window to get it.

On monday morning they had to leave early to get to Valladolid in time for their flight. They delayed their departure until the store would open at 10:30. But Spaniards are never rushed, so the store didn't open in time and they had to leave without the gameboy.


Today I drove to Oviedo on my lunch break to get it. I would send it to my nephew, but he told me he is afraid it would get lost in the mail. So I guess he will have to wait for his gameboy until my parents visit me in October.
Now I can be a Pokemon trainer for a month. I checked it out, but this must be the most annoying game ever made. I don't understand why kids are so obsessed with it.

Anyway. My parents are having a family barbecue this evening in Belgium. Everyone will be there, except me of course. I ordered my other sister to send me a mail tomorrow with all the complaints my oldest sister had about her trip here. I'm curious. We have been gossiping already. :-p

No comments: