Monday, August 08, 2005

The return

Well, I'm back at work. My holiday is over. For now.
Since next monday is a national holiday, we will be having a long weekend. So Mónica and I have decided that we will be spending the weekend in A Coruña, in the upper left corner of Spain. I already booked a romantic hotel in the area. Now let's hope the weather stays fine.


I opened my mailbox at work this morning, and it looks like very strange things have been happening while I was gone. Clients have been testing the wrong programs, and processes that never fail have been failing. So I can start figuring out what's been going on.

My bloglines notifier tells me that my favourite blogs did not take a break while I was gone. I still have a 1008 new blog entries to read. I'm afraid I'm going to have to skip a few.

And yesterday, 135 people visited my blog. And they all came looking for information about the same movie. I noticed the same effect when the movie was on Polish television a few months ago. So where was it on now?

7 comments:

Dainty Fairy said...

1008 blog entries? Thats pretty ridiculous lol.
I'm sure the weather will stay nice? I always think of Spain to be permanently hot and I'm probably right when you compare it to England! Gee I bet it's hotter when it's raining in Spain then when it's hot in England.

amiethinggoes said...

and i presume you skipped mine huh? *lifting right eyebrow*
it seemed that's all you do...go on holiday. *amie-> envious*

Dioniso said...

Well, I worked my way through the 1008 blog entries. And Amie, I didn't skip yours! How would I be able to skip yours! Your blog was the first one I checked out when I came back.

Alex, there are 2 types of Spain: the north and the south. In the north, where I live, it's about 24ºC now. In the south, 44ºC.

Anonymous said...

Ah Amie, that means Christophe skipped my blog entries isn't it Chris? no spanish referrers here ;-p

Enjoy your trip, crossing fingers that your weather will be better than ours!!!!

Dioniso said...

No, I didn't skip you either, Tine. You won't even see me coming in. :-)
I'm surfing through a north American proxy server.

Anonymous said...

I was just kidding, I know you are still interested in the things going on in your home town :)

amiethinggoes said...

awwwshucks! (amie->blushes)