Monday, August 29, 2005

Remember me?

It seems I have been neglecting my site again over the last 2 weeks.
Well, I have been on a trip, sick and very busy, in that order.

Do you remember that we were going on a weekend trip two weeks ago? Well, we spent 3 days in A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela and Caión, and had a great time and wonderful weather. A coruña is a beautiful city, but we had expected more of Santiago.
My A Coruña pictures can be seen here, the Santiago pics are here.

Two days after we got back, I got sick. A high fever, headaches and digestional problems made me lose 2 kilos/4.4 lbs in 4 days. I felt so miserable that I wasn't in the mood for writing a post.

And last week, my sister, her boyfriend and the two kids came to visit us in Spain. It was the first time they visited the area, so we showed them the cities Oviedo, Gijon and Aviles. We spent a lot of time shopping (my sister was ecstatic with the Spanish prices), and enjoyed the local tapas and sidra.
Today, they are heading back to Belgium, and I am back at work. Back to routine.
I read that 13% of the Spaniards long to return to work before their holiday is over. I'm definately not like that. But then again, I'm not a Spaniard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics. That pancake looks tasty ^_^

I'm glad you're back :)

amiethinggoes said...

i hope you have recovered your health and strength already chris!
and the pics are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I already enjoyed seeing your pictures about two weeks ago, they are great!
I'm glad you had a great time with your sister.