Monday, November 21, 2005

About last week

Yes, my birthday was last thursday. But since I had such a busy week last week, I didn't have the time to post anything about it. I'm Sorry.
I had this course at work every day of last week, so I had to stay until 20:00 in the evening. I didn't even have the time to finish the work that I was supposed to be doing, so you can understand that I didn't have much time to post.

By thursday evening I was already really tired, so we didn't do anything special after all. And I didn't really mind, because I'm not really fond of my own birthdays.
Mónica had written me a beautiful letter, explaining to me how much our story means to her. And she got me the best gift of all gifts: this watch (It is more beautiful than it looks here).
Also, my 2 year old neice called me on the phone to sing 'happy birthday' to her uncle in Spain.

On saturday the weather was nice, so we decided to go shopping in Oviedo. It's so nice to wander around town now that the Christmas decorations start showing up everywhere.
Everybody was obsessed with THE soccer game of the year: Real Madrid - Barcelona. All the people in the bars were watching the game, and even in the television department of the shopping center 'El Corte Ingles', dozens of people were following the game on the televisions on display.
I got a haircut while we were there, and after a quick dinner we went to see the movie 'Flightplan'. And although the 'plan' of the movie is a little hard to believe (How could nobody have seen the kid?), we enjoyed watching it.

On sunday, I felt like a mess. My nose didn't stop running and I had a headache all day. I was afraid to feel completely miserable today, but in fact I'm feeling a little better already. Gonna take some vitamins later just in case.
Now it's back to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! :)

amiethinggoes said...

love the watch. it's pretty cool!
belated happy birthday again! (have u had enough of me greeting you?) :p

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday. Great looking watch, fossil is cool.