Tuesday, November 15, 2005

brainstorming

I know I haven't been updating a lot lately.
This week, I'm having an intensive course at work, which means that I don't have much time to blog. Hell, I don't even have time to do my work.

I have been sleeping very bad the last two nights. I am busy brainstorming, and I can't stop thinking at night.
You see, some guy made about 600.000 dollars on the internet in a few months time, with an idea that could easily have been mine.
The idea and the realisation are so ridiculous, that I have been brainstorming about my own ridiculous idea.
I have read and learnt a lot in a few days time, and today I have started a new internet project. I'm not going to reveal anything yet, because I want to see if it works first.
Another project is almost ready as well.
I won't be making 600.000 dollars soon, but just maybe something can come out of it.
We'll see.

5 comments:

dorien said...

Zoveel 'geheime' dingen de laatste tijd op je blog...Het maakt me alleen maar nieuwsgieriger :-)
Ik hoop dat je je al wat beter voelt. De voorbije twee weken had ik zo'n vreselijk herfst-gevoel, is nooit leuk, hè, het vallen van de bladeren. Gelukkig komt daar dan sinterklaas met zijn paard en zijn pieten.

Dioniso said...

Dank je Do,
de depressie is al terug voorbij, ja. Deze week heb ik nog even een zware week omdat ik iedere dag moet werken tot 20:00.
Hier in Spanje kennen ze de sint niet. Hier komen de drie koningen cadeautjes brengen. Maar pas in januari.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on that then :)

Say, Chris, you little bastard...when exactly was your birthday? I feel really bad for not having been able to congratulate you. >_<

amiethinggoes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amiethinggoes said...

and i thought i'm going to miss your birthday blog! you didn't post anything about it! oh it's just so you! lazy blogger!

i on the other hand did remember to send you e-cards, right? which i know for a fact that you've received because of the e-mail. hey i hope you really had a blast on your birthday. so how did you spend it?

CHRIS BIRTHDAY IS LAST November 17