Thursday, November 10, 2005

Feeling down

I'm feeling a bit down lately. Must be autumn. Mónica seems to be experiencing the same thing.
Nothing seems to happen, we are both bored as hell, the days seem to last forever and the evenings are cold, dark and rainy. How I hate autumn.
Oh, we do have a new hobby. It's called Stepmania, and if you haven't heard of it before, maybe I will tell you about it someday. We're dancing and jumping our nights away. We're two little kids, really.

And how I wish I had the money to buy myself a Canon EOS 350D. I am trying to experiment a little with my camera, but the results are pathetic. Well, what can you expect from a just-push-the-little-button-because-everything-goes-automatic camera.
A few days ago, I discovered the work of Rebekka on Flickr, and her experimental work amazes me. And she only started making pictures in April of this year. What a talent.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

stepmania sounds fun. i'm starting salsa lessons tomorrow so i'm sure i'll be jumping around too.

amiethinggoes said...

i know of rebekka also in flickr, isn't she talented? awesome work. we are in the clone pool together. i also want to be able to learn her style in photography, developing and effects (in my dreams maybe.lol).

ei chris i hope you feel up and good soon. don't be so down.

Dioniso said...

Kate, have fun with the salsa.

Amie, that's right. You did a clone as well, a little while ago. A very nice one. Thanks for mentioning the clone pool. I went to take a look.

Anonymous said...

I know how you must feel. I hate autumn too.

And that Rebekka is indeed talented. Something I will never be. Meh. I don't care anymore, I have given up. But there's still hope for you so go buy that damn camera ;)

ploenk said...

In the past, I used to hate the summer. Sunburns and sweaty armpits, yeah. Nowadays, I love the summer. I love the warmth, sitting on my balcony and to lose weight automatically. Autumn, winter, spring, why don't we skip those!

amiethinggoes said...

where'd you go? you're as lazy as me in updating

Dioniso said...

Sorry, Amie. I just updated.