Thursday, November 24, 2005

I'm popular

I haven't got a clue about what is happening here, but over the last 3 days I have received at least 12 telephone calls and e-mails from people asking me if I am interested in a job.
I have a nice job with an attractive salary, so I'm not thinking about changing soon. But it's comforting to know that if something suddenly should occur, they are still looking for people with my profile.
Although I must say that the job they offered me in Barcelona sounded quite tempting. Especially the salary of 6000 euros a month! Holy sh*t.

3 comments:

amiethinggoes said...

lotsa and lotsa job offers! goodie! goodie! just don't say no immediately, study your options...you might have a better future with a new company.

dorien said...

waaaaaw, dat klinkt muy bien...

Anonymous said...

GRIJPEN!!!!! daar krijg je nooit spijt van!!! zeker weten ;)