Thursday, January 20, 2005

Dream on

I have been living almost one year and two months in Spain now. Before that, I was living alone in an apartment in Belgium for one year.
But lately I have been dreaming almost every night that i'm still living with my parents in their house in Belgium. And it is having dangerous consequences.


The other night, I woke up in the middle of the night after having a dream, and I was convinced that I was lying in my old bed in my parents' house, alone.
A few moments later, Mónica made a sudden move in her sleep. Her movement freaked me out and made me hit her.
At the moment that i was about to hit her, I realized where i was and that it was her, and i managed to control my power. She didn't even notice that i hit her.
If i had not realized in time who she was, I think i would have kicked her out of the bed.

3 comments:

amiethinggoes said...

really chris?! wow! what a strange reaction to a bad dream. but was it all that bad...being in your parents' house and in your old bed?

Dioniso said...

The dream wasn't that bad. I just woke up, still a little dozy, convinced that I was in my old room, lying in my bed, alone. So I wasn't expecting anybody or anything to move next to me. So when Monica moved, she just scared the hell out of me. My first reaction was to hit it, whatever it was.

Anonymous said...

all you need is a visit to hasselt, you are getting homesick, a good portion of belgian fries with nen vettige hamburger special will solve your problem lol

Tine