Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Never again

I am bored today. I don't feel like doing much, although I should be working.
But I decided to try to make a '100 things about me' list (Here it is), and it made me remember many funny things about my past.
For example, no. 86: I wash my car not more than twice a year.
I once went to a carwash, and after they were finished cleaning my car and I was ready to leave, the owner of the carwash shouted: See you next year! (and it was April!!)
I was so offended by it, that it ruined my whole day.
I never went back.

4 comments:

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suzanne said...

I meant to ask...what's the 12 grapes of goodluck thing? never heard of that one before?
Nice 100 things. It's easier than you thought wasn't it?

Dioniso said...

Hi Suzanne,
on New Year's Eve, at midnight, the tower clock in Madrid strikes 12 times. Everybody in Spain is watching the images on tv at that moment. When the clock starts striking at midnight, everybody starts to eat one grape for each strike. you have to eat them at the same pace as the clock, so that you eat and swallow the 12th grape on the moment that the clock strikes the 12th time. If you manage to do that, you will be blessed with good luck in the next year. People in Spain take this tradition very seriously.

Anonymous said...

You behave like Jim Carrey? I LOVE Jim Carrey! ^_^

Nice stuff, it's good to get to know you a little better :-)

Lien