Thursday, February 24, 2005

Almost Friday! Stay calm and keep breathing

Every time that I think that everything looks fine and that I can relax a little, some new problems come up.
When I came in to work this morning, I already had a mail from Australia, saying that there was a big problem with a program. And since people in the US don't start working until it is 3 PM in Europe, I can start cleaning up the mess, guessing what would be the best way to fix things.
On top of that, I had to attend some instructional meeting about ergonomics this afternoon, while I didn't have any time to lose.

But I had one good notice today. It seems I still had half a day off pending from last year. So tomorrow morning I'm going to sleep late, and finally get my address changed at the town hall. Because officially I'm still living in with Mónica's parents, back from when I moved to Spain and we didn't have an apartment yet.
Hmmm, I wonder what institutions should all be notified of my address change.

And now that I want to access the database to request my holiday, it won't let me in! Why does everything always happen to me??

No comments: