Friday, February 04, 2005

Hey, it's weekend again

All my weeks should be like the one that has just finished. 3 days at home, 2 days at work. But without the sickness.
I'm still a little weak, but the virus has gone. I haven't eaten yet like I'm used to, and I haven't started drinking coca-cola yet either. Hence the weakness.
For someone who is used to drink 1,5 liters of coca-cola every day, complete abstinence sure means a decrease of daily sugar and cafeine consumption.
I hope to be completely recovered by Monday.

We don't have any plans for the weekend yet. The weather is quite bad, so I suppose the only thing one can do here is visit one of the malls again.
Mónica just let me know that the movie 'meet the Fockers' is already playing in the theaters here. So I guess that means she wants to go see it this weekend.
Thanks to a DIVX DVD player and a broadband internet connection we normally watch movies at home. Now I enjoy an occasional night out to the movie theater even more.

1 comment:

amiethinggoes said...

go watch 'meet the Fockers' with monica. it's hilarious! it'll cheer you up.