Monday, February 07, 2005

Indigestion

On Saturday evening we went to have dinner at one of our favourite Italian restaurants.
Thinking that I had completely recovered from my illness and that I had to gain the lost kilos of last week, I ate until I had an indigestion. It seems my stomach wasn't used to eating that much yet. So my tummy hurt all Saturday night and Sunday morning.
I had already eaten enough after the main course, but they have this irresistible dessert called chocolatisimo, and I just couldn't say no.
Mónica's mother had said that she was going to make frixuelos (Asturian pancakes) with hot chocolate topping for us on Sunday afternoon, but we had to cancel the invitation and will go another day.

We went to see 'meet the fockers' on Saturday night. It was indeed a very funny movie. Too bad that my stomach started worrying me and that the sound volume was a little low. But we both enjoyed it very much.

On sunday afternoon I had a webcam chat with my parents. My mother only kept asking me if she didn't have to send me some new underwear. I kept telling her that if I needed new underwear, I would buy it myself.
But she doubted if they had the same quality in Spain as in Belgium.
Mothers, they will never change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No they never change, my mom always sent clothes to the US when we lived there. She tought they had more beautiful clothes in europe than in the US hehe

http://tine.blog-city.com

amiethinggoes said...

underwear? nice mom.