Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Boredom

I'm a little bored on the job.
There is very little new work coming in lately, so I'm taking it easy on the work I still have assigned to me. A little trick everybody on my team is applying these days.
We don't want to get in the situation where we have no work at all and nothing new is coming in.

So what does a person do all day when he is bored? That's right, surf the web.
I see a lot of strange, great and funny things on the internet in a day. You should see the list of favorites I have gathered in a year.
To avoid this growing list of senseless links but still be able to recall some things I've seen, I decided to place some links here.
It may be just a temporary thing, because I created it out of boredom. But as long as it lasts, whenever YOU are bored, you could check out some strange things I've seen.

3 comments:

amiethinggoes said...

now you got another blog :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to check out those links :-)

Anonymous said...

Why don't you try working around with Del.icio.us? http://del.icio.us/

Socializing your bookmarks :)