Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A special day

We had some great news today.
Mónica has been offered a job at last. She had done a job interview last week, and the recruiter had said that the people who would get selected for the job would receive a call on Friday. Last Friday. But on Friday nobody called, so Mónica was a little sad all weekend.
Today they finally called. I had told her they were still going to call, but she was convinced they weren't.
She has to go sign her contract and meet her colleagues tomorrow.
She will be selling and making radio advertisements for a national radio channel.

The bad side of the news is that this probably means that I will have to go alone to Belgium at the end of the month, when I will go visit my family. For one week it will be like old times again, me living in Belgium and her living in Spain. Calling, chatting, webcamming and missing each other. She would miss seeing my nephews, I'm sure. And I will be bored most of the time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a perfect excuse to get drunk for a whole week in Belgium ;)

amiethinggoes said...

a little time apart won't do you any harm. and i'm so glad for monica on her new job!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you have to travel alone to belgium it's great that monica got the job. You know you are always welcome to visit if you find the time.

Blogger said...

WE ARE LOOKING FOR SEXY WEBCAM MODELS!
GENERATE MORE THAN $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
BECOME A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!