Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Off to Belgium

Well, this is my last working day of the week. Tomorrow morning, Mónica and I will be traveling to Valladolid, where we will be taking a plane to Belgium in the afternoon. We are going to visit my family and friends in Belgium again, like we try to do every 6 months.
My parents and sisters will be glad to see me again, and we are very curious to see the nephews and niece again. The last time we went, our little niece Morgane couldn't talk yet. Now apparently she doesn't shut up. And she has been practicing with pictures of us to know and say our names. We will also be attending our little nephew's communion party.


I plan to make many pictures and videos, and maybe I will share some with you guys and girls.
So until next Wednesday it will be a little quiet around here. But I will be back with fresh courage and stories. Until then and have a nice week.

6 comments:

JaG said...

Sounds like you will have a nice week!!
Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time with your family! :)

amiethinggoes said...

have fun! have fun! yap bring back some pieces of belgium, uh i mean those pics and videos. it'll be interesting to see them!

Unknown said...

Have a great time! Can't wait to see the pics.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time in Hasselt :)

Dioniso said...

Thank you very much, girls