Thursday, June 02, 2005

By the way

Exactly one year and six months ago I arrived in Spain, my car filled with all that it could carry. The start of a new era in my life.
And today Mónica got offered a new job. Since it is better than the one she has now, she decided to take it and is going to start on monday. That is, if she can get away from her recent job that fast without a problem.
Sounds like we have something to celebrate tonight.

Oh, and when you open your wardrobe in the morning, and find all your clothes on the floor of it because the bar couldn't take the weight of them hanging on it, does this mean you have too many clothes?

5 comments:

Dainty Fairy said...

Lol christ it fell down! Dammit I wish I had more clothes. Congratulations on Monica's new job.

Anonymous said...

I think it means that you need a new wardrobe ;-)

btw, I'm going to answer your bird questions soon.

Congrats to Monica with the new job :)

amiethinggoes said...

congrats to you guys! and give some of your clothes away.

Unknown said...

hmmm... or maybe it just means the bar is too weak :)

Congrats to her on the new job! Have fun celebrating!

Dioniso said...

Thank you, thank you.
And yes Amie, I should give some clothes away, because I definately do have too many.
I fixed the wardrobe, by the way.