Thursday, June 16, 2005

Feeling hot, hot, hot

When it's cold outside, and the air conditioning at work shouldn't be working at all, it feels like we are working in a refrigerator here. But today it's 24C/75F outside, and 28C/82F on my desk.
I have a thermometer within reach, and every half hour one of my colleagues comes asking me if the temperature is still rising.

Yesterday I had another bad allergy day. I was sneezing and blowing my nose all day, feeling exhausted when I finally got home. I collapsed in the sofa and didn't get up again until it was time to go to bed. So today I brought 4 packets of kleenex to work, but although the weather is the same as yesterday, I didn't have to sneeze a single time. Weird things, those pollen.

1 comment:

Dainty Fairy said...

Ahh you are a hayfever sufferer? I have the same allery but haven't been affected by it much suprisingly as of yet. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for all your help on my blog. It is greatly appreciated ^_^