Monday, December 27, 2004

Back to work

I'm one of the unlucky few who are actually working today. Although I didn't do much yet, and I see my colleagues are just surfing the internet as well.
The office is very empty, and the few people that did come to work today are making very little noise. So for once it's comfortably quiet in here.


We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day with Mónica's parents. It was a serene celebration with lots of food and the typically Spanish turron for dessert, accompanied by christmas specials on television.
On Saturday and Sunday we stayed in the house, because winter has finally reached Spain, with snowstorms, heavy rain and windspeeds up to 65 mph.
I hope the weather conditions will improve a little by the end of the week, so I can go skiing for the first time this year on Thursday.

6 comments:

Ernesto said...

We at Bad Ass Reviews are dilligently back at work. Cracking whip to launch our site in the '05 (you can see some of it now).

Sucks to be back at work.

Nice blog!
B.A.R.
www.badassreviews.com

Anonymous said...

I was wondering who's blog this was but now I know. Cool, I love it in english. I'll add your link to my blog Christophe.
Enjoy the rest of the holidays.
btw, it's feezing cold in Belgium...brrrrr

Http://tine.blog-city.com

amiethinggoes said...

back at work as well (well only for 2 days- tuesday and wednesday), thursday is another holiday and then the new year. not doing much at work too. and also not updating yet my blog. maybe later. nice pics...so that's how you really look like! so when do you do your transformation as a full human being?

Dioniso said...

Thanks for adding the link, Tine! I hear it's snowing overthere. Maybe it will make some nice pictures.

Amie, I took thursday and friday off as well. I was hoping to go skiing on thursday but the weather is still too bad. I don't think it will be possible. :-(
The reindeerlook is only once a year, on christmas eve.
We're fully human again now.

Suzanne said...

I will never understand why offices don't just close down for this week? No one is really working and they pay for employees to sit and surf the internet.
Everyone should have the week off like the school kids do!!!

Dioniso said...

Suzanne for president!