Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The last post of the year

Well, I'm off for a long weekend, to relax and rest for the big party on Friday night.
The weather is still very bad, so I'm afraid skiing won't be an option tomorrow.
I will probably spend most of the time at Mónica's parents house, trying to install the wireless network her father bought. I had a try at installing it yesterday evening, but the network card is giving us trouble. I will have to reinstall it.

Have a great night on New Year's Eve. Make it a party to remember.
Here in Spain, it will be another traditional night. We have to wear red underwear for good luck, and at midnight, we will try to eat 12 grapes before the tower clock in Madrid has struck 12 times. Each grape represents a month of luck, and I can assure you it's not easy to eat them that fast. In fact, I never managed to do it in time.

Feliz 2005! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

JaG said...

New Year's in Spain sounds cool! I'll just do the red underwear thing!

Anonymous said...

hey, i would like a gmail invite if possible, cheers - kevindougans[at]msn[dot]com