Friday, November 26, 2004

Comical.

Now, bear in mind that I never ever talked about movies to this person.
A colleague comes up to me and says:

º Did you see the movie 'Office Space'?
- Eum, no, I don't think so.
º No? Oh, it's so great. You have to see it! It gets better everytime I see it. You will laugh your *beep* off.
- Ok, I will look for it. Thanks for the tip.
º You know what? I still have it on my laptop. I will grab it for you now, so you can see it this weekend.
- Oh, ok. Thanks.

So he disappears. 2 minutes later, he passes me again with an external cd-writer under his arm, and he says to me: "You're lucky!"

10 minutes later he shows up again with a CD and says: "here it is, enjoy it. You can give me a recordable CD on Monday. But I only accept CD's of the brand Verbatim!"

3 comments:

me said...

That is just weird! You never even asked for the cd :-)

w8in said...

On Monday, just tell him you couldn't bring the disc, because you had a "case of the Mondays" ;-)

o said...

I guess he loved the movie...a lot!