Tuesday, November 30, 2004

When I came home from work yesterday evening, there was a card in the mailbox, saying that I had to pick up a package at the post office. The day before, my mother had called me and asked me if I ever got the package that my sister had sent me. So she spoiled the surprise a little.
But I was curious about what she had sent me. I was even making Mónica all nervous when we were on our way to the post office. When we saw the size of the package, our curiosity got even bigger.


She sent me 2 big bags of the Haribo candy that I like so much, my favourite Belgian magazine "Humo", the newspaper of the day when the package was sent and a postcard signed by my sister, her boyfriend and the 2 kids.
So when we were watching tv last night, we ate candy until our stomachs hurt. Thanks, Sis!!

No comments: