Monday, November 15, 2004

Well, what I didn't want to happen, happened. By Saturday morning Mónica and I were both sick. Headache, feeling weak and feverish, running nose, you get the picture. So we spent all weekend at home, only leaving the house on Sunday morning to get more medicine.


We slept a lot, watched tv and movies that were so bad that they aren't even worth mentioning, played some games, slept again, felt bored and slept some more.
Of course, by Sunday evening I was feeling better already. So I would have felt guilty not showing up at work today. Now it feels like I didn't have a weekend. I already asked Mónica to bear with me if I start acting cranky this week.
The christmas decoration shopping that I was looking forward to will have to wait until next weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My hubby and I were both sick this weekend as well. It seems like everyone around here is- and it looks like Spain has the same thing going on!

I like your blog, it's great.