Friday, November 12, 2004

I woke up with a sore throat this morning, and i'm sneezing too.
Last night I already had a feeling like I was going to be sick. I sure hope it will pass soon, because I don't feel like staying home all weekend, feeling lousy.
I went to the drugstore before coming to work, to get something for my throat.
Whenever I have to do something like that, I always practice in my car on how I am going to ask it in Spanish. I'm always afraid to say something stupid, although everybody says I already speak Spanish like a native. Yeah, right.

I put a picture on top of my site, although I'm not sure yet if I will leave it there. Does it look a bit OK to you?

1 comment:

amiethinggoes said...

nice banner! it reflects you- romantic...well from what i know of your love story :)