Thursday, November 04, 2004

Mónica and I have been playing a computergame all evening yesterday. Puzzle Bobble is a game that she used to play many years ago. And now that she is home alone all day, she asked me to install it again for her. I had never played it before, but got hooked on it in 5 minutes.
The game is very simple: You have to aim and fire various coloured bubbles so that you get three or more in a row, and they then disappear.
So we have been playing a few rounds against each other yesterday night: some 100 rounds actually. Because you just can't stop playing it once you start!
There is only one problem: since I moved to Spain, I seem to win every game that we play together. We have been playing videogames, pool, tennis, bowling, air hockey, and I don't remember what else, and I always win! She is already getting a little desperate, the poor thing.


Today, a coworker explained me about MAME: The multiple arcade machine emulator, to play arcade games on the computer. And I just remembered that I must have a copy of 'Revolt' in the basement, a game that I played for hours and hours. It's playtime!

No comments: