Monday, November 22, 2004

On friday night we went to see Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. Mónica couldn't wait to see it, as she loved the first Bridget Jones.
The movie was better than I had expected. Well, the story takes some turns that tend to be ridiculous, Bridget seems to be born for bad luck and it is all very predictable, but I didn't hear so much laughter in a movie theater since a long time.

On Saturday night, we went to see a play at the famous theater Campoamor in Oviedo. The play was titled '5mujeres.com' (5women.com), and consisted of 5 comical monologues by 5 different actresses, trying to understand men. It was quite funny. I was afraid I wasn't going to understand much about it, but luckily I did.

In december Mayumana is coming to Gijon, so I should get tickets soon. We don't want to miss that show.

1 comment:

amiethinggoes said...

I'm going to see Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason tonight. Good thing you said it was good.